Minimum Donation: $10 a Month or $120 Annually
Your support as a member of our Foundation Club furthers the legacy of neighbors helping neighbors in our community. By joining the Foundation Club, you provide Habitat with the necessary resources to build homes in partnership with hard-working families in our community.
The Foundation Club is a special program for VOLUNTEERS who contribute financially with a monthly donation. Club Members will receive unique benefits and recognition.
Partnership & Hospitality
- Foundation Club Handprint Party – As a member of this club you will be invited to an exclusive event for Foundation Club members. Members will celebrate the start of the build together and leave their handprints alongside the Habitat homeowner’s in the foundation of every new home, marking the lasting impact that volunteers and donors make
- Foundation Club Build Day- An invitation to join your fellow Foundation Club members for a special build day on the job site
- Invitation to Groundbreaking and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony & Dedication Ceremony
- On website at www.fortcollinshabitat.org
- In bi-annual printed newsletter (5,500+ impressions each)
- In monthly E-newsletter (4,900+ impressions each)
Builders BEWARE: With increasing levels of investment, the rewards increase dramatically – Foundation Club members do more than buy the “bricks and sticks” and land for the house, they know the family, provide support for them, sweat alongside them and share their joy and hope for the future. Habitat builds more than houses. Habitat builds lives. This level of giving often changes the lives of all whose compassion flows from the heart to the hammer.
Breaking It Down:
Minimum Donation: $10 a month, or a cummulative donation of $120 annually
$10 is only a latte, less than movie ticket, or the savings of riding your bike to Old Town
$10 a month - $120 annually
$15 a month = $180 annually
$35 a month = $420 annually
$50 a month = $600 annually
Who You Are Helping:
Loughrey Family: Throughout her building process, The Loughrey Family has become overwhelmed with the gratitude of her neighbors, strangers pitching in to help her secure affordable housing. The mom of three is thankful for the willing spirit and gentle hearts that have touched their home and the example they've set for her children. The mom couldn't be more excited to move into her new home with her three children this fall. By joining the Foundation Club, you help provide the 'bricks and sticks' for this foundation as well as build a home for her family, successfully providing her family a hand-up for generations to come.
Cloud Family: Mom and her daughter are eager to move into their new home after breaking ground in late March. She feels the weight of the world lifted as she knows she will not be paying rent at the age of seventy, and her daughter is thrilled to have neighbors of her own age. Because of generous donors and volunteers like you, she feels a stronger sense of community now that she is a Partner Family, and says her hopes for starting her daughter off in the right direction become stronger every day. Becoming a Habitat Homeowner has opened new doors to her world, she says, and she's loved being able to roll up her sleeves, jump in, and show herself that she is capable of creating a better life for her daughter and herself.
* If you would not like to be visually recognized as a Foundation Club Member, or would like to donate over the phone, please call Lara at 970.488.2606 to indicate your preferences.