Habitat for Humanity
Order Quality Cabinets from Habitat ReStore
The Habitat for Humanity ReStore, in partnership with Crowley County Correctional Facility, is now offering quality, affordable, custom-made cabinets for purchase. Each cabinet is made specific to the customer’s needs and also teaches inmates a new trade.
Specifications for the cabinets are as follows:
HFHC Prison Partnership cabinets are built to standard specifications:
- All plywood and hardwood construction.
- All frames are 3/4” hardwood, glued and screwed together with concealed fasteners.
- Cabinet sides, bottoms, end panels, and shelves are all 1/2” plywood.
- All cabinets have finished sides so no finished end panels are necessary.
- Hanging rails and bracing are solid hardwood.
- Doors are all 3/4” hardwood raised panels.
- Drawer boxes are all 5/8” hardwood with dovetailed corner joints.
In addition, we are always collecting donations at our ReStore and in need of volunteers. Please contact Sarah at 970-488-2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.