We currently do not have any career opportunities available.
We always welcome volunteers of all skill levels at the office, ReStore and on the construction site. For more information please contact Abby Krstulic, Volunteer Coordinator at 970-488-2610.
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Fort Collins Habitat is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing in the Fort Collins area and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, we abide by all the global guiding principles but also by a set of locally adopted principles that reflect who we are and our goal of building 50 More Homes by 2020.
- Christian homebuilder & provider of housing support services.Other purposes will be pursued only with Board input and approval.
- People focus. We seek to treat people as we want to be treated.
3. Needs driven. We seek to grow to address a growing need for safe, affordable housing.
4. Safety. Safety for homeowners, staff and volunteers guides our decisions and actions.
5. Capacity & Sustainability. We develop people, processes, land and funding to enable ongoing pursuit of our mission.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.