Item Donation Information
Thanks for considering the Fort Collins ReStore as you look to donate your household items. We offer a couple of different options to make the donation process convenient for you. Please note that we have guidelines surrounding item donations, and all items will need to be checked by a staff member before being accepted. Also note that during COVID-19, our item donation process will look different than normal.
Drop-Off Your Items
You are welcome to bring your items to the ReStore during donation hours. We will inspect your items, and if we can accept them, we can provide you with a donation receipt! Donation Hours: Tues-Sat: 10 am – 4 pm
Schedule a Pick-Up Online
Let us come to you! Now you can schedule a time for your donations to be picked-up directly from your home. Please note that some fees* may apply, and donations to cover gas and travel time are appreciated!
View Donation Guidelines
Donations are what make the ReStore successful, but there are some items that we are unable to take. You can view our donation guidelines below. Still unsure? Give us a call at 970-488-2700 and we’ll be happy to help you.
ITEM DONATION PROTOCOL (COVID-19): Please bear with us if we hit a daily capacity due to space limitations in our drop-off zone and warehouse. We will do our best to accommodate all material donations, but can only accept so many each day in order to safely and effectively quarantine items. If we reach our daily threshold, we will need to close the donation center for the day. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we work hard to keep our store and items sanitized for our customers!
For a full list of ReStore COVID-19 updates and protocols, please check out our blog post by clicking here.
What do we sell?
- Appliances – Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Microwaves
- Furniture – Sofas, Futons, Recliners, Dressers, Hutches, Armoires, Tables, Chairs
- Cabinets – Kitchen Cabinet Sets, Bathroom Cabinets, Vanities
- Rugs – Area Rugs, Doormats, Runners
- Building Materials – Brick, Stone, Lumber
- Flooring – Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, VCT
- Paint – Recycled GreenSheen Paint
- Windows & Doors – Of All Shapes & Sizes
- Plumbing Fixtures – Tubs, Toilets, Sinks
- Bathroom Accessories – Faucets, Towel Holders, Dispensers
- Tools & Hardware – Tools, Screws, Nuts, Bolts
- Lighting – Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Bulbs, Table Lamps
- HVAC – Hot Water Heaters, AC units, Baseboard Heaters
- And much more!